Thursday, May 8, 2014

3 Deus Ex Machina

Deus Ex Machina is quite common in science fiction and fantasy movies or series.

One memorable example for me was in The Matrix Revolutions. How the supercomputer helped solve Neo's problem when it was ask too. I thought it was brilliant and powerful at the same time. And just for the anecdote the name of the supercomputer was actually deus ex machina which I found Ironic.


Another memorable example of the deus ex machina usage was in 300 Rise of an empire when throughout the end I thought they were going to be defeated but the lady came with the spartiates army from spartia.


Also in Prince Of Persia Warrior from within . I thought they used perfectly the deus ex machina when after killing kaileena he found a mural that shows him that he can go back in time to change its fate.


No comments:

Post a Comment