Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Performance Critique

Bryan: Bryan was definitely powerful. I really like the idea and the fact he was in such a vulnerable position. I really believe it was a great performance. However, a hidden camera would've work perfectly.

Andrea:  I really like the enjoyed the performance. It ended up being good and interesting as she managed to get people's reaction. It was nice interesting to see her go through it.

Spencer: Definitely the best performance. The execution was on point. We got a chance to see everybody's reaction. It was interesting to see the interaction. It was deep and powerful.

Katelyn: Creative as usual she nailed it. I really enjoyed her approach and idea. I thought it was well executed as well.

Kirbi: I like her idea. I thought it was really bold. I really like the setup and how she stayed focus the whole time. It was powerful and I enjoyed it.

Ralph: Really great idea. If he had only pursued the idea of the shark eating him it would have been perfect. The photos made up though. I really like the how he manage the space and the environment.

Kyle: It was definitely my favorite art wise. I like how he dealt with the environment. I thought it was bold and vulnerable from his part. It was a statement and it was really powerful and deep.

Leah : I like the whole experiment. It was more experimental in my opinion and it was definitely well executed.

No comments:

Post a Comment