Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sight

I found the the sight video to be rather intriguing. First of, I had no idea what to expect from the video from the beginning. I thought the concept of the video was interesting. The way the video depicted a new way of interacting with the environment. Following that perspective, he was interacting with its environment rediscovering its environment everyday. I thought it was fun. I believe that's were we are headed especially with the oculus rift or google glass. I believe it represents the future. However, as I was watching the video I started questioning myself if that's the type of interaction I wanted to have with my own environment every day. Although the opportunities are endless, and it represents the future; I believe this type of innovation could be detrimental to the way we experience life as a whole.  

No comments:

Post a Comment