Friday, March 14, 2014

Mark J. Stock

Mark J. Stock really blew my mind!!!Going through his work was just amazing to me. His art and vision are just extraordinary amazing. All his pieces were just out there. The way he integrated science work in his art are just brillant to me. The piece that really got my attention is the Inside The Bomb piece. This piece is not only brillant because of its looks, but also the idea behind it. Reading the description made this piece even more relevant and made me respect it even more. I thought it was just perfect because I agree with vision. Sometimes life is just fast and we don't realize what is underneath the result, but we are just quick to judge or we don't take in consideration the process of creation and this apply to pretty much everything around us.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment