Sunday, March 2, 2014

No world Flip Book Project


As the title suggests, my flip book is about a "No world". What I meant by it is that we are under controlled in the deepest way. Throughout the whole book, the reader can see the eye everywhere. The book is inspired by the way I perceived life in general. The book touches on several aspects of life from the internet(Facebook, Instagram), relationships as a whole, and furthermore Africa, and the pyramid of needs by Maslow. In brief, the eye controls everything; from relationships with other and ourselves, through internet. Also what is happening throughout the world, with the crisis in Africa. Moreover, the eye affects the way we perceive things. Another point that I was trying to make is that money is around us and it blurs the way see things like ART, and Society. This flip book gave me a great opportunity to express my inner self and express the way I see the world through Art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment