Monday, April 28, 2014

Video Mapping

I was really amazed by the things that you can do with video mapping. I found a lot of interesting projects that were well executed in my opinion. I believe it's a field that has not yet been fully exploited. The first video I found was the 3D video mapping projection brings buildings alive. A lot of different perspectives in this one especially with how the utilize the size of each building.


Another video is this one which I believe is also interesting since it's displayed on a mannequin.
Really interesting video especially with how they played with the space around the mannequin bringing him to life.


The last one I thought it was cool especially since it was used for commercial purposes. I love the way they interacted with the car making a strong statement at each animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment