Thursday, April 17, 2014

Xerox Project

Andreas: The idea of the T-shirt, so creative!!Really loved the idea and the execution. I thought it was simple, but creative at the same time. Really great concept.
Bryan: I believe your idea was really good. I really loved the conceptual side. I thought it was deeper that just eyes. It had some kind of meaning.
Spencer: The execution was nice. Really like the idea. I thought it was subtle but creative at the same time. If I was not in class for the explanation I would never known about the silent language, which I believe was great.
Kirby: Woww!!Really great idea both conceptually and execution wise. I loved the connection to the GOD even though it was unconscious. I liked the execution and the concept of it.
Holy: Your idea was just amazing so was the execution. I thought it was great. It was like a movie explaining your life. In a matter of minutes I felt like I was in your life.
Katelyn: In my opinion it was the best in terms of concept. I love the experiment aspect which I believe made a huge difference among the other ones.
Leah: Love the idea. The concept behind was interesting and I believe it was really nice executed.
Kyle: The idea and the details were on point. I thought it was well executed.
Gina: The only thing I would say is that I wish it was mine. So creative and well executed nothing more to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment